Cover 7 is integrated in SIMS.net and reads information from P7 and T6. It allows the user to manage and understand how to set up, customise and implement Cover to manage all aspects of classroom staff and room unavailability. Explore the dynamic links of the module to other areas of SIMS. Review the classroom staff absence and cover statistics. Analyse the impact of absent classroom staff on students.
14th June 2022
9:30 - 16:30
£170 for Scomis customers and £220 for non-customers
Remote tutor led course
All cover arrangements will automatically show on the welcome screen of the teacher as they log into SIMS – alongside their timetable. Daily coverslips and printouts can be produced for staff and statistical cover reports produced.
- global settings available to customise the module
- links with records in SIMS Personnel
- declare teaching staff absence and arranging cover
- manage supply staff cover
- manage room closures and re-rooming
- publish cover arrangements
- produce cover statistics and student impact summaries.