For any courses on the Digital Learning Site – ScoLearn, you do not need to make a booking, you just need to create an account to get started. https://scomis.learningpool.com/
In some cases, your account may need approval, and this could take up to 48 hours, so please bear with us.
Once your account has been approved and you are logged into the site, you can enrol onto any of the courses by clicking on the tile:
“Self-Directed Digital Learning Courses”
If you have problems accessing the training please contact Scomis in the usual way via the Self Service Portal or call 01392 385300
All cover arrangements will automatically show on the welcome screen of the teacher as they log into SIMS – alongside their timetable. Daily coverslips and printouts can be produced for staff and statistical cover reports produced.
- global settings available to customise the module
- links with records in SIMS Personnel
- declare teaching staff absence and arranging cover
- manage supply staff cover
- manage room closures and re-rooming
- publish cover arrangements
- produce cover statistics and student impact summaries.