End of Year Procedures – Primary – Tutor led course
This course is suitable for Administrators and Data Managers in Primary and Special School settings who are new or in need of support to prepare SIMS for the end of year procedures.
23rd May 2023
09:30 - 12:30
£115 for Scomis Customers and £170 for non-customers
Remote tutor led course
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- create a new academic year
- make pastoral structure adjustments
- perform the pastoral promotion
- run new intake routines including pre-admission groups, admissions transfer file (ATF) and common transfer file (CTF)
- print registration group lists for the new year
- process leavers
- perform general housekeeping.