This course is suitable for Exams Officers who wish to learn about or review practice around downloading exams results into SIMS for the Summer season. It will also look at ways to carry out exams analysis in SIMS to support the schools key performance indicators.
- Preparing your data for adding non-EDI results
- Adding results into Edit Pi and discounting
- Preparing your data for Pi Calculation
- Setting up a results day embargo
- Importing results and error handling
- Producing student results including sending these via InTouch
- Basic reporting in Exams Organisers
- Producing a school’s key performance indicators using SIMS
- Edit results following appeals
- Basic Housekeeping in Exams
This course is appropriate for schools wishing to carry out full exams analysis in SIMS. Some schools choose to use Third Party products to do this analysis, e.g SISRA and 4Matrix. This course may not be relevant if you are using these products.