This course will teach you the skills necessary to use SIMS in school office environment.
• finding your way around SIMS
• looking up pupil information
• creating a new pupil record
• making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
• dealing with leavers and admissions including CTF export and import
• running basic SIMS reports
• handling exclusions
• managing the school diary and personal tasks
• configuring the SIMS home page.
For any courses on the Digital Learning Site – ScoLearn, you do not need to make a booking, you just need to create an account to get started. https://scomis.learningpool.com/
In some cases, your account may need approval, and this could take up to 48 hours, so please bear with us.
Once your account has been approved and you are logged into the site, you can enrol onto any of the courses by clicking on the tile:
“Self-Directed Digital Learning Courses”
If you have problems accessing the training please contact Scomis in the usual way via the Self Service Portal or call 01392 385300