Scomis are working to ensure that our customers can be certain that they are dealing with a compliant GDPR business and software platform. The work will conclude prior to the May 2018 date for introduction of the regulation. Working alongside Devon County Council’s Information Governance team, we have assessed the requirements of GDPR with the following work being carried out so far:
- Information audits undertaken
- Review of contracts to ensure they are GDPR compliant
- Review of consent agreements for personal data held – we will re-seek consent where required
- Review of processing agreements to ensure that they follow GDPR guidelines
- All Scomis staff are completing updated Data Protection Training
There will be further reviews and amendments to the above when further information is clarified and published by the ICO. Scomis are certified to the ISO 27001 Information Security standard and work continues to maintain this accreditation, further demonstrating our commitment to information security.