- Are you up-to-date with the most recent SIMS functionality?
- Do your teaching staff struggle to make the most of SIMS?
- Would you like to be one of the first schools in the country to preview SIMS Primary – the next generation of SIMS?
- Do you know what the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), enforceable from 25th May 2018, mean for your school?
Key Sessions at each User Group will include:
- A SIMS Update Session – Make sure you are aware of the latest changes in the Autumn SIMS upgrade.
- A SIMS Primary Overview – In this session we will introduce you to SIMS Primary, the web-based version of SIMS for primary schools due to launch in 2018.
- An Introduction to the Scomis Desktop – an exciting new development from Scomis to remove the barriers to using SIMS in the classroom by providing a complete teacher–focused administrative platform which also enhances parental engagement.
- A Scomis Service Update – providing an overview of other new services from Scomis including our enhanced Remote Backup Service and GDPR offering.
- Schools Forum – your chance to raise questions and discuss them with Scomis and other delegates.
GDPR Seminar – afternoon session
DATA PROTECTION – ALL CHANGE!
- Do you know what GDPR means for your school?
- ·Do you know what you need to do?
DON’T PANIC – Scomis is here to help!
We are delighted to offer a FREE afternoon seminar in partnership with Groupcall. Led by a GDPR expert, this seminar is for school leaders, business managers, ICT staff or governors, and anyone who has responsibility for data protection in your school.
By attending you will gain an understanding of the implications of the new legislation to schools. There will be a question and answer session and we will also be showcasing GDPRiS; a new system to help schools fulfil the practical requirements of GDPR.
Lunch will be provided and you are welcome to attend either or both events.
Please note that the venue for Devon on 6th December 2017 is now Exeter Racecourse.
Unable to attend one of the above events?
Following a successful pilot last term, we are also holding a “Virtual User Group” via webinar for our customers who are not able to attend a physical meeting. The Virtual User Group will be held on Tuesday 12th December and will start at 11.00am until approximately 12.30pm. Please note that this session will include a brief update about GDPR only.
How to Register?
Please click on the link below to register for the User Group and/or GDPR seminar that you would like to attend.