During this difficult period we would like to reassure all of our customers that Scomis will remain open and our Service Desk will aim to deliver a continued high quality service to you.
If you subscribe to our Hosted Applications Service this will continue to be operational as normal. In order to support continuity planning for your school, please find below some useful information to circulate to your staff about how to access SIMS and FMS securely from any location with an internet connection and across a range of devices:
Please see below useful FAQ’s for remote working
- How to access/login to hosted SIMS at home https://faq.scomis.org/kb20952/
- How to download SIMS/Hosted Connector from home https://faq.scomis.org/kb9079/
- Logging to SIMS using an Apple product, to download- click the green arrow and follow the wizard- then you will be able to log in using username and password https://faq.scomis.org/kb13251/
- Information on Remote Desktop Web Client access (Chromebooks) https://faq.scomis.org/kb23191/
- Access to Hosted SIMS via Chromebooks https://faq.scomis.org/kb25697/
Please see below our latest useful FAQ’s to help in the current situation –
- Adding a y code click here
- If you have entered the Y code for the wrong date click here
- Attendance recording for Educational settings click here
- Using SIMS ID Lite to aid learning remotely whilst schools are closed to most pupils click here
- Latest News regarding Exams and Key Stage Statutory Reporting (Primary & Secondary) click here
ScoLearn Training Course Update
All Scomis classroom training courses for the remainder of the academic year have been cancelled, however we are pleased to offer alternative options should staff require training:
• ScoLearn Digital Learning provides access to online courses from any location:
For a list of courses click here
To see a video on how to book a course click here
• Webinars will be available on a range of topics including:
SIMS Admissions , Summer Census, End of Year Primary, End of Year Secondary click here to see the schedule.
These can be accessed live on the scheduled date or viewed as a recording.
• Remote one-to one training can be delivered by arrangement and tailored to your needs.
Please continue to contact us using our standard Scomis contact details below:
• 01392 385300
Don’t forget for regular service status updates, you can also subscribe to http://status.scomis.org/