This course explores how to make the best use of SIMS Attendance to fulfil day-to-day statutory attendance monitoring requirements.
Benefits of attending
Learn how to use SIMS Attendance for effective pupil attendance monitoring.
What you will learn
• planning a strategy for managing the statutory attendance process
• customising SIMS Attendance to meet the specific needs of your school
• understanding the links with other functionality in SIMS
• identifying the most efficient way of collecting attendance data
• understanding how to maintain attendance data effectively
• reporting attendance data to help monitor attendance.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for maintaining Pupil/Student attendance records. An understanding of attendance procedures and familiarity with SIMS would be beneficial. Please note that Lesson Monitor is not covered on this course.
Cost £170.00 Including lunch and all refreshments.
Attendance: Full Day – 9.30 – 15.30