Benefits of attending
To be able to respond to requests for information efficiently, including reports.
What you will learn
• running pre-defined reports
• modifying and creating reports to produce lists
• creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels
• the use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®
• incorporating sub-reports
• using analysis output
• exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.
Full day 9.30- 15.30
How to book:
£170.00 – Including lunch and refreshments