This workshop is designed to explore all aspects of the examination results process, including preparation, importing results into the software and analysing the results to produce headline analyses on results day. We will look at the new and enhanced headline reporting for 2018 and explore analyses of subject area and individual class performance.
- Preparation for Exams results import
- Importing results files
- Managing performance data
- Non EDI results
- Creating results marksheets
- Understanding collation and calculation of PI data
- Understanding discounting
- Links with Course Manager
- Producing detailed and summary key performance and analysis reports.
- Editing results
- Good housekeeping practice
Feedback received from delegates July 2018: