ICT and Management Information Systems Support Services
Do you waste time waiting to get your ICT problems resolved?
With our support services you won’t – we aim to resolve your issues the first time you call. All of our support services provide:
- Direct access to our experienced team of Service Desk Analysts – providing a single point of contact for help when you need it most.
- Fast response time – our target is to answer your call within 30 seconds and start work on your query straight away
- High first time resolution rates – we aim to resolve your incident the first time you call. Click here for details of our performance which includes our Whole Year Service Report and details of our Targets and Measures.
- Flexibility of access – you can log your calls via email, telephone, online web form or our self-service portal.
Management Information Systems Support Service
The Management Information System (MIS) Support Service is to help you resolve ‘How do I?’ issues and queries with your Capita SIMS software.
Our experienced analysts have a breadth and depth of knowledge across all aspects of SIMS, including associated modules such as FMS, Discover, SIMS Assessment, SIMS Parent App and InTouch.
They can resolve ‘How do I?’ queries from members of staff across a school or Multi-Academy Trust. Whether you are an Administrator, Data Manager, Exams Officer, Network Manager, Teacher, Bursar, School Business Manager or a member of the Senior Leadership Team, our Service Desk can help.
All customers that buy into our MIS Support also receive half termly Online Safety newsletters for Parents and Staff and access to DfE-approved Hardware procurement framework.
Click here for our brochure.
If you would like more information on our SIMS Support services, call us on 01392 385300 or email email@example.com
We provide a number of remote or onsite ICT support services to our customers, including but not limited to:
- Support in the use of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems, including the use of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Installation and support of Google for Education
- Local area network management and connectivity
- Hardware fault diagnosis;
- Advice on network security and data protection
- Managed Wi-Fi
For more information on how our experts can help your school, federation or MAT make the most of IT, call us on 01392 385300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional MIS Services
In response to customer demand, we offer a range of additional services for Capita SIMS. If the service you require is not included in the list below, please contact us at email@example.com or 01392 385300.
Our current range of additional services includes:
- Remote Back Up Service – this flexible service allows you to specify which files you would like us to back up for you. Every night we back up your files and regularly validate that the back up was successful. As part of the service we can restore up to the last 30 days and rolled up data for the previous 5 months allowing a full 6 month recovery if necessary.
- Database Migration Services – we have significant experience of migrating schools from other Management Information Systems to SIMS, please contact us for more information.
- Database Merger Service – if your school is merging with another establishment, we can offer a service to help you merge your existing data from each site into one SIMS database.
- Report Writing Service – If you need to generate reports from SIMS and are struggling to get what you need, this service is designed to help you by creating reports to meet your specifications.
- Training and Consultancy Services – refer to this section of the website for more information.
- Capita Teacher App Installation and Support Service –This App allows teachers to use SIMS on a mobile device, allowing access from anywhere. Our remote installation service will help users install and set up the App and our ongoing support will provide help with trouble-shooting.
- SIMs Hosted Application Service – for hosting services for SIMS, FMS, SIMS Learning Gateway and Partnership Xchange refer to the Hosted Application Service section for more information please click here.