Our Summer schedule of Virtual Events is now underway, but it’s not too late to book onto a session!
This year, due to the pandemic, we have redesigned our events programme to be accessible online. By taking this approach we aim to offer more flexibility and choice to our customers as the content is accessible nationally. Our comprehensive program of free of charge events include live demonstrations from our product specialists, covering a range of topics, which include:
- Alternative curriculum for Secondaries
- Interventions – how do you know your interventions are successful and cost-effective?
- Secondary Reports in SIMS
- Primary Reports in SIMS
- SIMS Discover – save time with graphical reporting
- Top Tips to save time in Google Classroom
- SIMS Housekeeping
- Top Ten Tips to save Ten Minutes in SIMS
- Cyber security briefing
- Downloading Summer Exam Results 2021
- SIMS Parental Engagement
To see our full schedule and to book onto any events, click here.
Scomis Bite Size
We are continuing to provide a series of short, bite size videos to help you get the most out of SIMS, Google for Education and Microsoft 365. In order to access these videos, subscribe to our Scomis Bite Size YouTube channel to ensure you are kept informed of new releases.