Benefits of attending
Learn how to use Attendance for effective pupil attendance monitoring.
What you will learn
• Configure Attendance to individual school requirements.
• Understand the possibilities of the Take Register routine.
• Gain an insight to the potential of recording Achievement and Behaviour in the classroom.
• Understand best practice routines in maintaining the data.
• Understand the flexibility in the use of codes for lesson registration.
• Define, tailor and produce letters using automatic routines.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for maintaining Pupil/Student attendance records. An understanding of attendance procedures and familiarity with SIMS would be beneficial. This course is for schools who do not use Lesson Monitor to record attendance. If your school uses Lesson Monitor please book a place on LM-1-05R Lesson Monitor – Remote.