Benefits of attending
To understand how to make best use of the functionality relating to SEN in SIMS.
What you will learn
• Configuring panels on the SIMS Homepage to help monitor SEN processes.
• Managing and recording details of reviews, events and provisions.
• Education and Health Care Plans (EHCP).
• Producing the SEN reports provided in SIMS.
• Editing SEN related look up tables to provide school customisation.
• Adding linked adults, agents and agencies.
• Sending, receiving and viewing messages relating to SEN pupils.
Who is it for?
SENCOs and senior staff with responsibility for overseeing the SEND processes; Teaching Assistants and Administrative Staff who may be involved in maintaining SEN information