New User in SIMS – Tutor Led Training
A school’s management information system (MIS) holds a vast amount of data, which if accurately maintained can be used to inform school improvement strategies and guide a wide range of school management activities including processing. At the end of the New User in SIMS course, attendees will have the skills to use SIMS in the school office effectively and efficiently.
Available Dates below
10am - 12.30pm
£200 for Scomis customers, £259 for non-customers.
Full Day (2 x Half Day)
Remote tutor led course
20th February 2024 & 27th February 2024 (£187 for Scomis customers, £242 for non-customers)
17th April 2024 & 30th April 2024
18th September 2024 & 25th September 2024
7th November 2024 & 13th November 2024
This course will teach you the skills necessary to use SIMS in school office environment.
• finding your way around SIMS
• looking up pupil information
• creating a new pupil record
• making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
• dealing with leavers and admissions including CTF export and import
• running basic SIMS reports
• handling exclusions
• managing the school diary and personal tasks
• configuring the SIMS home page.