SIMS New User – Tutor Led Training
We understand that people have different learning styles and may prefer to receive your training from one of our experienced trainers. We've listened to your feedback and are delighted to offer SIMS for New User Course, led by one of Scomis' SIMS Specialists. The course will be delivered over 2 x 2.5 hour sessions a week apart. The cost is for both sessions.
A school’s management information system (MIS) holds a vast amount of data, which if accurately maintained can be used to inform school improvement strategies and guide a wide range of school management activities including processing statutory returns.
Session 1: 25th April 2023, Session 2: 3rd May 2023
9.30 - 12.00
£242 for non-customers, £187 for Scomis customers
2 x 2.5 hour sessions
Remote tutor led course
Session 1: 25th April 2023
Session 2: 3rd May 2023
This course will teach you the skills necessary to use SIMS in school office environment.
• finding your way around SIMS
• looking up pupil information
• creating a new pupil record
• making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
• dealing with leavers and admissions including CTF export and import
• running basic SIMS reports
• handling exclusions
• managing the school diary and personal tasks
• configuring the SIMS home page.