Benefits of attending
To learn how to use Nova-T and SIMS for the placement of students in alternative activities.
What you will learn
• How to create alternative activities in T6 to be staffed, roomed and placed on the timetable.
• Exporting these activities to SIMS together with the rest of the timetable structure.
• Placing students into alternative activities on a period by period basis in SIMS.
• Appreciating related attendance and assessment issues.
• How to use the additional relevant SIMS reports.
Who is it for?
Timetablers and data managers with a working knowledge of the Academic Management area of SIMS and a basic knowledge of Nova-T.