Benefits of attending
To be able to respond to requests for information efficiently, including creating new reports.
What you will learn
• Running pre-defined reports.
• Meeting GDPR requests.
• Modifying and creating reports to produce lists.
• Creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels.
• The use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®.
• Incorporating sub-reports.
• Using analysis output.
• Exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.