Benefits of attending
Learn how to manage external examinations within SIMS.
Exams Organiser Course supports all aspects of managing external examinations.
This course will cover the following:
• Initial download of exam board basedata and importing into examinations
• Creating entry marksheets, entries and check lists for staff and candidates
• Entry submissions and subsequent amendments
Who is it for?
Exam officers and administrative staff with responsibility for external and internal examination entry and organisation.
A working knowledge of external examination procedures is required for this course.
- Session 1: Setting Up Examinations Organiser 17th October 2023 – 10.00 – 12.00
- Examinations Organiser Training Series (SIMS) – Session 1: Setting up Examinations Organiser – Tutor Led Training – SCOMIS
- Session 2: Basedata Entry Submission 17th October 2023 13.30 – 15.30
- Examinations Organiser Training Series (SIMS) – Session 2: Importing Basedata, Entries and Submissions – Tutor Led Training – SCOMIS
- Session 3: Seating, Reports and Timetables 18th October 2023 – 10.00 – 12.00
- Examinations Organiser Training Series (SIMS) – Session 3: Seating, Reports and Timetables – Tutor Led Training – SCOMIS